Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pasalubong from Cebu City, Philippines! Part 1

Look what I've got!

Thanks to my friend Ann. Yes, it's her again, hehehe! She is such a sweet girl! Bless her heart!

She and her hubby had just got back from Cebu City after a 10-day vacation. It was just a short trip but she really did find time to buy Pasalubong for her Pinoy friends here in Winnemucca, including me :)

That's a lot ha?

My favorite brand name of Otap :)

It's my first time to try this! Yummy!

More dried Mangoes

Polvoron from Goldilocks!

Hopia! My favorite flavor-Ube

More hopia :)

Bohol's famous Peanut kisses

And, Magic Sarap :)

I am eating round hopia while typing this post. It's really good. Yum! Yum!

Remember, this is only Part 1. Part 2 is coming up :)

Thanks again Ann. 'love you gurl!

And thanks for dropping by at my page :)

3 comments:

  1. That peanut kisses looks yummy. Never been to Bohol so haven't tried that yet. We were in Cebu last February tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the classic polvoron from Goldilocks! lots of pasalubong, ha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy polvoron, dried mangoes and hopia!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected