Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Biggest Splurge Ever: Ashley Coach Purse

Being a frugalista, buying a brand new "branded" purse is already a splurge for me (I have two college students back home so I feel like I don't have the right to spend a lot of money for unimportant stuff like purse). So I am kinda proud of myself that I've been able to buy this Ashley Coach Purse all the same, the price of which is $358.00.

Ashley by Coach

But wait a minute, I bought this for $158.00 off the regular price in a staggered down payment scheme (3 gives) plus free shipping. So I'd pay $200.00 only. Thanks to my good friend Ann and thanks to her friend Joy from LA.


The latter got a huge discount offer from Coach so she bought the stuff for us, charged the amount against her credit card and sent the items. After we got the items, we sent our down payment to her via post office right away. Apparently, she wanted to increase her credit line on her credit card that's why she offered this kind of arrangement through our "middle girl" Ann.




I am so excited to use this gorgeous purse next week in Reno :)

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected