Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Beauty Tips: Cracked/Very Dry Heels Remedy

If you have problems with dry heels, you may want to try this. I had the same problem before and they just vanished after putting petroleum jelly and lotion mixture every night.


You may use your brand of lotion and petroleum jelly

I've read it from somewhere that petroleum jelly can soften dry heels but when I tried it, I did not like it because it gave me sticky/greasy and "warm" feeling so I quit.

Until I used the Avon's Moisture Therapy lotion given by a Filipina friend Ate Sol last winter. I like it so much because it really smoothened my arms and body so I thought to use it to my super duper dry heels. I mixed them together (50-50) and used them every night then wear my socks to bed. After 2 weeks, I noticed the changes. It worked!

Since then, I've been using it in my arms and body too after taking a bath.

I have shared this to my Filipina friends and one of them have tried it and she told me the other night that it worked for her too. I was glad to hear it!

It works for me and for Ann, it might work for you too but be sure that you are not allergic to petroleum jelly.

Just sharing.

Thanks for the visit.

3 comments:

  1. i have dry heels, too! I only use petroleum jelly and wear socks every night. hihi I also scrub my soles every now and then when taking a bath :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really nice and useful for me. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this. I only use petroleum jelly on my feet and my feet gets really smooth but I also wanna try it with lotion.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected