Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Excited Me!

I was out in the backyard today to check the cherry tree of my neighbor :) Last  year, my friends and I enjoyed harvesting their cherries. Remember this blog?

I almost forgot, finally, I've been able to see my neighbor after wanting to see her since we moved-in 2 years ago. She greeted me first and I greeted her back. That's all, hahaha! Well, this summer I would knock on her door to ask her if my friends and I could buy her cherries. I am already excited!

Look at the photos below, isn't the cherry tree looks so gorgeous?





I can't wait for the tree to look like the first photo below. I am very excited to pick and eat them!


This last photo is making me drool! It was taken last year :)


This is one of the reasons why I love summer :)

 I can't wait!

Thanks for dropping by...

Have a good day!

5 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you, too!
    I love cherries and so does my little one. Yun nga lng, sobrang mahal niyan dito :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen a cherry tree. The flowers are gorgeous, though. I hope you will have fun picking and eating the cherries when they harvest! :)

    Followed you, hope you can follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! ako din! ang sarap siguro mamitas jan hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same as Kayle! havent seen a cherry tree! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected