Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cranberry Nut Antioxidant

My latest addiction

I so loooove this! 

This has been introduced to me by hubby's step mom. It is transfat-free, cholesterol-free and it is a good source of Vitamin E. Personally, I am not really observant on nutritional info in a certain food product because I am more particular on the taste ( I don't like sweet stuff except chocolate). 

The first time I tried it, I fell in love with it right away. The taste was perfect for me. The  almonds, sunflower kernels, and it's nutritional content were just a bonus. 

If you like nuts, especially cranberry nuts, try this! I promise you are going to love it. Trust me.

Have a good one!


2 comments:

  1. I like nuts. How much for a pack of this sis? Where do you get your supply?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected