Monday, August 15, 2011

Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

My daily moisturizer

I have tried different kinds of moisturizers in the past but I keep on changing and trying other products until last month, I saw this Aveeno Clear Complexion moisturizer in Raley's and I thought to give it a try.

There are different variants available but I chose this one because my skin tends to get breakouts especially on days  before my menstrual period. I like it because it is light on my skin and without greasy feeling. And the scent is nose-friendly. It's too early to tell if it works for me but so far so good :)

I hope it moisturizes my skin and helps prevent breakouts as stated in the label.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected