Friday, November 26, 2010

Winter 2010

I like it when it snows because it makes the surroundings bright and pretty. On the other hand, I dislike it because the coldness makes me shiver to the bone. Brrr...

Last winter, my kids were in the Philippines so I was lonely. Now that they are here, we are planning to go to Mt. Rose in Reno to enjoy some winter sports like skiing, sledding, skiboarding, among others. We are already excited for it. God willing, this plan would be pushed through.

Last week, it snowed a lot and the temperature went down to negative one degrees, brrr (again).

Here  are some photos that I would like to share:


 






More posts and photos coming up. Thanks for dropping-by.

So long!

4 comments:

  1. ^thanks =D My daughter took these pictures.

    thanks for dropping-by..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful! where do you live here in US?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ Hi :D

    I live 167 miles north of Reno and 75 miles from Nevada-Oregon Boarder. I see that you are from Oregon and I heard that you get a lot of rain there instead of snow, is that true?

    And hey, thanks for dropping-by.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected