Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Beauty of Winter


I took these pictures when hubby and I went to Oddie Park in Reno. The place was very quiet but breathtakingly beautiful!

Last year, I thought I hate winter. I hated it because I thought I couldn't stand the coldness. But when the summer came, I also thought I couldn't stand the heat!

I came across this quotation, “Winter is the season in which people try to keep the house as warm as it was in the summer, when they complained about the heat”. Bull's eye me!

Now I just don't mind the coldness that winter brings but appreciate and enjoy the awesome beauty it brings.

Brrrrrr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected