I so love it.
It is very easy to prepare and it's my late dad's favorite dessert. Interested?
Here's how to make it.
1 cup cornstarch
2 cups coconut milk
1 can condensed milk
1 evaporated milk
1 can sweetcorn cream style
sugar to taste
1. Combine the evaporated milk and cornstarch then whisk until constarch is diluted.Then add coconut milk and condensed milk. Make sure that they are combined evenly.
2. Put a spoonful of the mixture and stir it in a small pan until it is done for tasting. If the taste is not too sweet for you, put sugar until you reach the desired sweetness before bringing it to a boil.
3. Pour the combined ingredients in a pot and bring it to a boil while stirring it thoroughly and continously. Set the fire to low. Continue stirring.
4. While stirring, pour in the sweetcorn creamstyle.
5. Allow to cook while stirring until the mixture reaches your desired thickness.
6. Pour the mixture in a mold while it is hot, garnish with ground peanuts.
7. Allow to cool then refrigerate for at least an hour.