Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Goldilocks Sansrival: Delicious!

Sansrival by Goldilocks

It was my first time to eat this cashew nut-filled dessert. It was really good! Thanks to ate Cecilia for sharing some of her sansrival.

And guess how much for a box?

It's flippin' $30.00 a box. I was like, "Oh Em Gee"! 

Ate Cecilia bought it from Reno and I am wondering how much it is in California or other State. Also, how much it is in the Philippines.

Hmm. Anyhow, thanks for dropping by. 

Before I forgot, I am inviting you to join my Birthday Giveaway Promo to win a brand new pair of gorgeous Aviator sunglasses from Juicy Couture. 

Have a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected