Thursday, October 27, 2011

Victoria's Secret Pink Supersoft Body Lotion from a Friend


Can't wait to drench :)

Made in USA it is


Thank you Ann Visser for this very lovely present you gave even though there is no such special occasion. But hey, perhaps you gave me this as a belated birthday gift? September was just around last month. Or, maybe... it was an advanced Christmas gift? December is just around the corner, you know :)

For whatever it is, thank you very much. I appreciate it a lot.

Thanks for dropping by at my page.

Have a good one!


1 comment:

  1. See you can just copy the link and hollow me
    Otherwise I am sorry to say but I have to Unfollow such a great blogger
    You know Followers Movement
    So good Luck
    www.farazezazi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected