Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Marc Nicdao's Vantage: Coffee Table Book

I have heard a lot about this person and his recent project but I did not have an idea who this person was. So I Google-d him.

Per Mr. Google, Mr. Marc Nicdao is an in-demand  Filipino Fashion Photographer. "Vantage: Coffee Table Book" is his collection of celebrity portraits from year 2003 to present. 

Sounds interesting!


"The small but terrible"  Marc Nicdao

As I searched more about him and about "Vantage", I've found these photos that are included in the said coffee table book. Check them out.





Bea Alonzo, Anne Curtis, KC Concepcion and Angel Locsin




Pop Star Sarah Geronimo



Hunk Jericho Rosales

 
Blockbuster Actor John Lloyd Cruz



Queen of all Media Ms. Kris Aquino



Sexy Cristine Reyes


The gorgeous Marian Rivera


Sultry Solenn Heusaff


These are few of Mr. Nicdao's  collection. Will post more if I found more. 

See you later!





     


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected