Thursday, July 22, 2010

Olive Garden Restaurant: Loving it!




My family and I love this wonderful food place. Hubby introduced it to us as his most favorite restaurant  and now, we all loving it.

Every time we go to Reno, we always plan to dine at this place. After shopping at the  Manila-Hongkong Store yesterday, we drove there for dinner. When the waiter named Bill introduced himself  to us, my son Jun told me that he was the same waiter who had waited on us 3 years ago. My reaction was, "Are you sure?"  He said he was 100% sure.

I remember I posted a blog entitled "Olive Garden Experience"  that time and I mentioned Bill's name on my post so I thought I would check it online right away as soon as we arrived in the hotel. But we agreed to just ask him instead. When he checked on us while we were eating, I asked him, "I have a personal question, how long have you been working here?"  He proudly answered, "I have been working here for 3 years." My son was right. While typing this post, I searched for my other posts and I found out that it was Bill who waited on us back then. Sounds like a loyal employee.Well, I bet the company is managing their employees pretty good. Nice.

Anyways, we had Stuffed Mushroom as our appetizer


Hubby and I had Parmesan Crusted Bistecca


 Jun had Mixed Grill


On the other hand, Jen had Seafood Alfredo


We had raspberry lemonade that quenched our thirst, it was 95 Degrees in Reno yesterday.

We didn't order for a dessert because we didn't have a place to put it. My favorite in the list is the Black Tie Mousse Cake. Oh, so mouth-watering!


I forgot to mention their unlimited refills of fresh green salad and fresh bread sticks!

My family and I left the place with full belly and with smile in our face. As usual, the food was EXCELLENT as well as the service. Thank you Bill!

Thumbs up to the management of Olive Garden Italian Restaurant in Virginia St., Reno, Nevada.

See yah again!

Lovelots, Bechay


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected