Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I Can't Stop Crying




No. It's not what you think. I'm perfectly fine :)

It's just that I am watching the old movie "Pretty Woman" right now, starring Richard Gere and Julia Roberts and I can't stop crying! Crazy me.

I have watched this movie for I think 5 times already but I just love to watch it over and over again. I shed tears all those times like it was my first time watching it. Crying while watching drama movie or reading a good romance book is really my weakness. I'm easily get carried away. And I hate it.

Silly me.

Crazy me.

:)

2 comments:

  1. I love Julia Roberts and Richard Gere! :D

    http://beforeiturn25.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^me too. I love them both :)Thanks for droppin' a message sis.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected