Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lady Gaga: Truly Gaga :D

I am not a fan of this self-promoter singer but I can't help but comment on her meaty dress that she wore during the 2010 Video Music Awards last Sunday night. It was kind of shocking to me! At first I thought it was not a real meat but when I look at the photos closely, it looked to me that it's a real beef (minus flies :D) And she confirmed it in one of her interviews. Lady Gaga is such a "gaga" :D

What a meat!

OMG!
Now I am wondering if those beef  are salted and peppered, lol! Speaking of salt and pepper, while looking more closely at the photos, I am thinking of what I can do with those  beef. Maybe...

* I can make a Pinoy Bistek out of her hair piece.
* I can  make Beef Sinigang out of her shoes (hope there's no bad smell).
* I can make tons (yes, tons) of Beef Jerky out of her dress.

And afterwards, I will serve the foods to her, lol!

Seriously, I find Lady Gaga "weird". And I find her dress "gross".

Whatjayathink?


2 comments:

  1. That is one weird dress! 0_0 I remember may meat dress photoshoot in ANTM cycle 10.

    Parang uncomfortable ang dress na yan but she was able to handle it. Natawa naman ako sayo sis sa plans mo for the meat dress, hehe.

    Btw, got your link pala in GT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis Karla, nice to meet you here on "BloggersWorld" Thank you for following.

    I just visited your page, nice one sis! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected