Sunday, November 25, 2018

The Tale of my Beautiful Pair of Earrings and my Choker

A couple years ago I bought a beautiful pair of gold hoop earrings online but when they came in they were too big on me. I was thinking to give it to a close friend for Christmas since she loves huge hoop earrings. I misplaced them somehow. I looked everywhere but to no avail. It was indeed frustrating.



Fast forward, the other day, I decided to toss the special candies I got from a friend and co-worker who came back from Ireland in the Hershey's candy dish which had been sitting in my book shelves for quiet a while already.  When I opened it, lo and behold!, there I saw my earrings inside! With the earrings is the choker with a heart-shaped glass pendant my husband bought for me on one of our trips to Phoenix! The latter was honestly forgotten as well. 




It is weird finding them inside the candy dish! Anyhow, I am keeping them because they look good on me when I  tried them on, especially now that  I am wearing very short hair.




I am happy to find them again but I wish I found the important one that I lost instead, (my TIN card). I have no idea when did I lost it. I did not know it was not on my files until I needed it last September.
 
At any rate, I am thankful and I am sure I am going to enjoy my earrings and my choker!

Thank you for reading, have a good one!

Bechay




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected