Tuesday, October 17, 2017

My Daughter Joined the US Marine Corps

Meet my super girl!

She attended 13-week boot camp in Parris Island, South Carolina. I was not really very supportive of her decision but eventually, I realized that she is already 27 years old and that she can do what she wants.

 Parris Island, South Carolina 

 We went shopping after the Family Day and we bumped into these girls


 She looks tiny here. Well, she really is.

 But in this photo she looks "meaty".

 During graduation day with her Daddy.

 With one of her Drill Instructors and "sisters"

The process was not easy. She had to gain more weight in order to get in. It was really exhausting emotionally in my part and I thanked God because my daughter made it! Seeing her after 13 weeks was one of the best times of my life. I cried buckets of tears though!

I am very very proud of her!

Thanks for dropping by.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected