Thursday, December 29, 2011

Fashion Trend for 2012

2012 is 2 days away (US Time) and I am excited what's ahead of us as to fashion trend. I am not a fashionista but I am kinda curious what's gonna be "IN" next year so I've created a thread in GT Forum about Fashion Trend for 2012 to gather info. I've learned that:

Pointed-toe shoes are in:

Also clear shoes:




Also buckled shoes:





For Clothing: Cropped top



Also rounded shoulders:




Also color blocking:



Prints: Floral and Stripes





For color, according to Journalist Karen Davila, brown is the color of 2012 but according to Pantone dot com, it is Tango Tangerine;



We'll see in the near future if these are accurate.

Thanks for visiting my site.

Happy New Year everyone!

Cheers!


1 comment:

  1. The cropped top looks funny on men. Haha!

    I love the pointed shoes. So they're back huh?!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected