Sunday, August 21, 2011

My First Driving after I got my Driver's License



I just arrived home safe and sound from attending the Church Service at Grass Valley Baptist Church. That was my first time driving alone since I got my Driver's License :) Thank God it went smoothly. What an experience!

Yep. I got my DL last week, August 18, 2011 at the Hawthorne DMV Office, Hawthorne, Nevada. I couldn't forget this place :)

Pretty cool, huh? But that's after taking it the second time. Shame, shame, shame! Well, the first time was very heart pounding so I made sure I had calmed myself on the second time because I didn't want to go back to Hawthorne for the driving test again :)

At first I thought I couldn't make it but hubby, my kids, and my friends especially An and Emy, gave me their unending encouragement. Thank you everyone and thank you Lord Almighty!

I feel so blessed!

Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected