Friday, June 10, 2011

Back to Blogger's World

Hi everyone! I've been away for awhile and it's good to be back :)  

I had no single post last month. Just bein' too lazy.

It was kind of a wistful month for me. My teeners left for Philippines to continue their college education. I can't afford to send them both at the same time here in US because the tuition fee here is outrageous. Although online study here is a good option, for me it is still best to send them to the Philippines to attend a regular class via physical school.

Mother's Day was a little bit melodramatic for me because of the HUGE Mother's day card my teeners left before they went inside the airport. I found it in the car seat. I had tears all over my face while reading it. My heart was soo heavy that time.

Hubby and I celebrated our 4th Wedding Anniversary last May 17th. Hubby gave me a nice cellphone but honestly, I was not happy about it because  I didn't need one. I'd rather have a cheap cellphone that I can use to stick in my OFW Sim Card so that my love ones from the Philippines could text me for only 1 peso per message sent.

It was a good month at work though.  We were very busy and the incentive I got was huge (for the first time) but of course, all  was sent for my teeners or shall I say, everything was for them and only for them.

All in all, month of May was okay.

I hope I will be inspired to blog more this June.

Thanks for reading.


2 comments:

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected