Thursday, January 13, 2011

Let's Dance Zumba!

Whenever I look for guides on how to keep myself sound and healthy, the word "exercise" is always in the list and I am kind of in denial about it because I thought I don't need one since I am not a heavy person anyway. 

Exercise according to Mr. Webster is an activity that requires physical or mental exertion, especially when performed to develop or maintain fitness.Oh, well, the truth is, I am too lazy to shed off sweat.

My friend Brenda and I used to go for a walk every morning until I got a night shift job that changed my schedule in the truest sense of the word. Sigh! There were times that I did jog in place just to make me tired to force myself to sleep but then I quit. Yes, I am too lazy.

Last week, I read in the local paper the other day  that Curves in town is having a Zumba dance class everyday from 6:00-7:00pm. Zumba is a Latin dance workout to lose weight and  to keep in shape. It is the latest dance fitness craze worldwide. I got too excited that I jotted down the contact numbers right away to call them until I realized that by that time of the day (except during my days off), I would be in bed to catch sleep before going to work. What a bummer!

One of my co-workers said she likes to try Zumba too but she doesn't like to be with a lot of people so she bought Zumba DVD instead to try at home. Hmm. Pretty nice idea huh? Maybe I would do that too!

Let's do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected