Thursday, September 9, 2010

Star Magic Ball 2010: The Hunks

After posting my 12 picks of stunning and gorgeous ladies of the ball, this time let's take a look at the hunky men in their most appealing attire.

Credit to Style Bible.Ph for these photos:

Zanjoe Marudo
Derek Ramsey
Gerald Anderson
Enchong Dee
Sam Milby
Jon Avila
Jake Cuenca
Piolo Pascual aka Papa "P"
Among these hunks, my all-time favorite is Papa "P" :D  There was one time I watched "Noah" on TFC, hubby said "Mahal, he is the most handsome Filipino actor I have ever seen on  Filipino T.V. " I laughed when I heard that from him because he always tells me that Filipino actors are so vain that make them look like a gay on T.V. For him, Papa "P" is an exception, lol! I did not mention to him  that this hunk has been rumored as a closet man, hehe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected