Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lake Tahoe Family Trip

Lake Tahoe is breathtakingly beautiful!

It was my second time to visit the place. The first time was when I watched "Wowowee" Live at Harrah's and Harvey's Arena. I didn't have photos taken that time because my companions were not interested to take one neither I :D

Photos:













By the way, Lake Tahoe straddles two states. Lake Tahoe, Nevada and Lake Tahoe, California. It is amazing that the boundary of these two States in South Lake Tahoe where Wowowee was held is the "Traffic Light". I bet you are confused now. I am too. The truth is, I am poor in sense of directions. I'd suggest to refer it to Mr. Google :D

If you love nature watching, fishing, boating, swimming, parasailing, sailing, waterbiking, gambling, shopping and camping (beware of bears) during summer, this place is the best for you. If you would like to go skiing and snow boarding during winter, this place is also the best for you.

Truly, Lake Tahoe is one of the best places I have ever been in my entire life.

2 comments:

  1. Beth,

    Lake Tahoe is beautiful. I have never been there. Maybe someday JD & I will go. I enjoy your blog. Thanks for posting the pictures of Lake Tahoe and the family. Good to see you even though it's only in pictures.

    love you all,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Judy :D

    Come visit us again then we will go to Lake Tahoe :D

    The kids really like it there. They had fun riding the "cable car" for 45 minutes.

    Hugs,

    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected