Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'ts Baack!

As soon as I opened my eyes this morning, I turned on the TV to watch The Filipino Channel or TFC. But there was no signal! I went to the living room and asked hubby who's busy on his computer. He said to peek at the blinds to get the answer.

When I check it out, OMG, it's snowing outside!
What a beautiful scene! (but this made the satellite dish frozen)  I rushed to my room to get my camera. Click! ' got it!

I really thought that Winter is going and that Spring is coming very very soon. I was totally wrong! Anyways, one thing that I like when it snows is the snow itself. I like to make a snow ball, play it with my hands just to feel its coldness or just to take pictures!

Snow blankets everything outside and makes it looks white and  wonderful.

This creation of God is totally amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected