Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Personalized License Plates







The photos above are taken last winter, hence, the snow


I was screaming mad when I learned that hubby put my "favorite" nickname in my car's license plate. One reason why I did not like it, is because it costs us more money compared to getting ordinary license plate. It doesn't cost us a fortune though but it is still money you know.

But after I have seen cars with personalized license plate in them, I somehow mellowed down. I should be happy of my husband's thoughtfulness. And there is no reason to get mad at all.

One of my Pinay friends, Ann, just bought a new car and she is planning to have her license plate named either, "PINAYAKO" or "PINAYME". I said, "I think, PINAYME is cool" :) Whatjayathink?

Anyway, another reason why I did not like my name in the plate is because I will be recognized easily, but I was thinking, as long as I do not make any violation, I will be fine. 

Thanks for dropping by :)


2 comments:

  1. haha ok ra na sis, palangga ra jud ka sa imong bana

    ReplyDelete
  2. In your place I would've kissed my husband senseless as a reaction. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected