Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cherries!

I was surprised to see the cherries (my neighbor's) yesterday afternoon! They're so shining red already! It's harvest time! Tee hee!

They're just so wow!

Yum!
It was just two days ago when they looked like these:



I can't wait to pick them!

Disclaimer: My Pinay friends and I would pick the cherries that are hanging over our fence only, hehehe!

But I wish I would see the neighbor again, I will surely volunteer myself to pick the cherries for them. They did not have kids anyway. I have seen her only once since we became neighbors. Geez.

Thanks for dropping by!

5 comments:

  1. sugod na dayon panguha! :) ka lami ana dayon muhimo ug cherry pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang mahal ng fresh cherries dito! 1,000 peysus ang 1 kilo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherries!!!I want cherries! Hahaha wish I could grow my own cherry tree :D saraaap xx Forever Nineteen

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I were you, kukunin ko yan. hahahahaha chos! xx Forever Nineteen

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected