Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Princess' Room

Meet Tamara, the daughter of our Mexican friends Adan and Josefina in Round Mountain, Nevada. She was still a baby when my  teenagers and I arrived in the United States 4 years ago. Look at her now.

Josefina showed me Tamara's room and I thought to take pictures. The room is really pretty!

That's me and Tamara. I look so yucky :D

beautiful Tamara

with Dora

The flower in the ceiling is just so pretty

Colorful curtains :)

I so love Tamara's room!






4 comments:

  1. nice room! ganahan pud ko ug ani, dili lang para sa akong daughter but also for myself. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my dream room when I was a kid. Unfortunately di un natupad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely room! I so love the curtain! Cute ng color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected