Thursday, February 16, 2012

This Crack Me Up


I would like to share this joke which I got from my email.

A man and a woman who had never met before, but who were both married to other people, found themselves assigned to the same sleeping room on a trans-continental train.
Though initially embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, they were both very tired and fell asleep quickly, he in the upper berth and she in the lower.

At 1:00 AM, the man leaned down and gently woke the woman saying, ... "Ma'am I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold."

"I have a better idea, she replied "Just for tonight, ... let's pretend that we're married."
'Wow! That's a great idea!’, he exclaimed.

"Good," she replied, "Get your own f#$%ing blanket!"

After a moment, ... he farted.

The End

Thanks for visiting!




8 comments:

  1. I remember reading this story but it has "then he farted"
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kristen: yup, I thought it was :)

    @Christia: really sis? that would have been the perfect title :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaah! funny! By the way I love the falling hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Hindi pa naman kami umaabot sa ganyan!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! Happy valentines day!

    www.joeiandme.com
    Please LIKE my Facebook page :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected