Sunday, October 16, 2011

Changes



is the only CONSTANT thing in life

For the nth time I made some changes on my template again. I would like to thank ArtKoDesign for my previous template. I forgot to take a screen shot so I can't share it here. It had some shades of greenish-bluish which I liked because they looked cool to me but I just wanted some changes, you know.

Right now I am only using the simple template of Blogger and I like it because it has some reddish-pinkish shades, kind of girly colors :)

I have not been into blogging for more than a month because of my Philippine trip and I will try to share the events of the said trip as soon as possible while my memory is still working good.

But at this point in time, it's only the changes of my template that I can share :)

Have a Blessed Sunday USA and have a productive Monday Philippines!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected