Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Have You Ever Shopped at Poshmark Before?


Poshmark is an App where you buy and sell used and unused clothes, shoes, bags and, accessories, etc. You can find almost everything here and if you have a taste for designer items, this is the place where you want to be. 

I have been a regular customer of Poshmark since early 2013 and I would say, I am mostly pretty happy with my purchases. The times when I was disappointed were merely my fault for not asking questions before buying the items which taught me a lesson, big time.

I am more of a buyer than a seller on this site. I only sold one (a used and "reposh" item) and got a bad review unfortunately. The buyer did not ask me anything and I presumed she read the description. So anyway, that discouraged me to be a seller.

This is really a cool site because you can bundle items, make an offer and can cancel the same if you need to. And it is very safe, easy and hassle-free. For the past two years, I have already purchased at least 20 times and I never had issues affecting debit/credit cards. Poshmark doesn't release the money to the seller until the buyer accepts the item. And if you have a problem with the item you received, you can return it by informing the Poshmark customer service.

If you sign up, I recommend to use this code HDQCZ so that you cant get $5.00 on your first purchase. This code is my invite code. Shopping on Poshmark is safe (just follow the rules), hassle-free and is very addictive!

Thank you for dropping by! 

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected