Sunday, March 4, 2012

Philip Stein Watch for Me (?)




My Filipina friends (Emy, Yuny, Anne) and I just done "window" shopping online for fun. We window shopped purses, jewelry & watches, shoes, etc. I so liked the Philip Stein watches. They look nice and pretty. But they are very expensive! Sigh.

Either one of the two above is perfectly fine with me. Harharhar!

Just my wishful thinking.

My gorgeous friend Vanessa has got one. Lucky girl :)

Oopps, don't forget to join  My First Giveaway Contest which is still up and running until the 23rd of this month. The mechanics is very easy. Please check it out. Thank you.

And thanks for dropping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected