Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pre-Valentine Dining at the Olive Garden Restaurant

I got refillable raspberry lemonade for my drink

Hubby had regular Iced Tea, also refillable

Fresh bread sticks

Olive Garden's signature salad

Our Appetizer: stuffed mushroom

Hubby and I both ordered this for our entree

Braised Beef & Toretelloni

my leftover and the Olive Garden's chocolate mint candies :)

For the nth time, we dined again at this favorite Italian Restaurant of my hubby. My beautiful teenagers also love to dine here but they're in the Philippines right now so it was only me and hubby who enjoyed the delectable foods. My son loves their Mixed Grill and my daughter loves their Seafood Fettuccini Alfredo.

Anyway, as usual, the foods and the service were excellent. I can't stop thinking about coming back again in our future trips to the "Biggest Little city in the World": Reno, Nevada.

Thanks for visiting!

 

1 comment:

  1. the stuffed mushrooms look delicious! :) advance happy valentine's!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected