Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Going "Fashionista"

My pink purse

My pink boots


Nice pair :)


It's my first time to post stuff like these. I mean, I have not  posted anything about my clothes, shoes, and purses/bags until today. I am doing this to break the sort of a "news reporting" posts that I have been blogging lately.

I am not a fashionista, hehehe,  but I guess I'm getting there, nyahahaha! Joke. Okey, let's talk about my pink purse and boots. Everytime I wear them I feel like, I look so nice and oh, so pretty, nyahahaha! It is because I always get complimentary remarks like, "Oh, I like your boots and purse!", "Wow, they are gorgeous!" "You look great in them! " Blah blah and blah.

Let me tell you a secret, I got them from a garage sales from different owners. They are not designer's stuff but if you get them for $1.50 or $3.00 each, why not? You got a flippin' good deal at that, right?

My Filipina friends and I love going to yard/garage sales every summer.  Well, here in the US, you could get brand new stuff with or without tag from yard/garage sales and thrift stores pretty cheap. I like cheap stuff (but good ones) because I am practical and well, poor, hehehe! Besides, I have 2 college students back home so I can't splurge.

Oops! did I tell you that one of the lucky colors for 2012 is Pink? I got that from a Feng Shui expert. And did you also know that pointed-style shoes is "in"  this year? Ahem, that makes me a "fashionista"!

Thanks for dropping by!


3 comments:

  1. So pretty naman! At nag match talaga ang kulay though they're from different owners. Post ka namn ng pictures mo na suot mo yan! hihihi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Those are good finds indeed. Keep posting them sis! Pink is my favorite color you know? :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected