Thursday, July 8, 2010

2010-2013 Famous Members of the House of Representatives


I bet all the staff of the House of Representatives will get starstruck every time our celebrity Lawmakers emerge in the hall to attend the Session :)

I just saw them featured on TV a while ago and I got interested to feature them in my virtual space.


Lucy Torres-Gomez

She is in my first list because I so admired her angelic face. She is an actress, a model, a flamingo dancer and a host. Now, she is the elected Congresswoman of Ormoc, Leyte. At first, it was her husband actor Richard Gomez who ran for Congressman but got disqualified for the reason of no established residency. 




Imelda Marcos

She is a former First Lady of the Philippines. She is the former wife of the late President Ferdinand E. Marcos. At the age of 81, she is still beauteous. She represents 2nd District of  Ilocos Norte. Hubby heard about her collection of shoes :) 


Lani Mercado

She is an actress and a wife of an actor-turned-politician Sen. Ramon "Bong" Revilla, Jr. Now she is representing the 2nd District of Cavite.


Manny Pacquiao

The People's Champ.The Pambansang Kamao (National Fist). He is the first and only septuple Champion in the boxing history to win  in seven different divisions namely; Flyweight, Super Bantamweight, Featherweight, Super Featherweight, Lightweight, Light Welterweight and Welterweight. He is representing Saranggani Province in Mindanao.


Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo

I put her in the last list because I don't like her. She is representing the 2nd District of Pampanga. 

To Ms. Lucy Torres-Gomez and Ms. Lani Mercado: I will give both of you the benefit of the doubt and I wish you well.

To Madam Marcos: I hope you will make everything up. You knew what I meant.

To Money err.. Manny Pacquiao: I hope the 10-day crash course you have enrolled could be a help on your new "fight".

To Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo: No comment. Period.

To my countrymen, GOOD LUCK to all of us!

2 comments:

  1. Lucy is also one of the prettiest and refreshing face in the public service, I just hope that she performs well....

    Thanks for following my blog, followed you back and a little link back for you.....Returning back the love....http://www.brownpinay.com/2010/07/its-time-to-return-favor.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. they'll get starstruck alright!

    just hopping by...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected