Thursday, May 20, 2010

Goodbye Farmville!


This has been my latest post in my facebook account, "... has decided to quit farming. Goodbye neighbors, goodbye Farmville!" (Waving). Yes, after reaching Level 55, I decided I have had enough.

My neighbors have been asking why I quit. I only have one answer: I felt like there is no challenge no more. I have started farming since October 2009 until May 2010 and I can say that it was kind of fulfilling :) I know I would miss my two pets named Jimbie and Buchoy :) but I had to leave them so that I can concentrate on my other interests which are blogging and online selling.

Below are my farm's favorite photos. Check them out!







Nice farm, huh? Whatjayathink?


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I also quit all my facebook games when they started to require me to send my email address. I now realize that I spent too much time on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^same here sis, but on the other hand, it somehow entertained me :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected