Saturday, June 11, 2011

Goodbye My Leather Jacket


I've got lessons learned today. I had this very nice jacket ruined/wrinkled by throwing it into the dryer together with my black sweater and black pair of slacks.

This jacket is very special to me because I got it very cheap ($2.50) from a garage sale couple months ago and it was in a "like new" condition, perfectly fits and it is an authentic leather made in Italy.

I remember I paused for a moment before I threw it into the dryer but I went ahead all the same. I am very upset now. It was so stupid of me. STUPID me. I should have thought thrice or, I should have inquired Mr. Google first before doing such a stupid thing.

Sigh.

2 comments:

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected