Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Giant Gold Fish: Real or Photoshopped?


I was surfing the web minutes ago when I stumbled upon this photo in one of the  sites. My first reaction was:

Holy Carp!

When I took a second look, it seemed to me that it is not real. I bet the fish is very heavy but how come the person who is carrying it looks like it's just pretty light? I am sure it is alive, why there is no sign of struggling?

On the other hand, if it is real, this person must be very lucky to catch such an incredible creature!

According to the article, after this photo was taken, the giant fish was freed back to the water. Hmm, sounds intriguing to me!

How about you? What can you say? Do you believe that it is real? Or do you think it is photoshopped?

It's for you to judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected