Sunday, January 10, 2016

I Win First Prize In The Atlantis Free Ski and Ride 2 Online Slot Contest!

Yay!

I got an email from Atlantis Reno about this free online slot contest, gave it a try just for the heck of it, you know. I was chit chatting with my daughter while playing (volume was not on) until I saw bunch of wilds that almost covered my screen. I scored more than $500,000.00!  It was amazing!

I won a 3-night Suite Accommodations, $200 free play, and a round-trip ticket for two!

The mechanics of the contest 

It's so cool to see my name on the first spot!

I missed one wild only! Wow!

Congratulations to me! Hehehe! I am planning to use this winning on May in celebrating my 9th year Wedding Anniversary! Pretty cool! 

Thank you for dropping by! Have a great one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected