Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Lechon Sans Cholesterol


lechon pig, este, lechon bread

I was blog surfing earlier when I chanced upon this cool blog and this photo have caught my eyes so I thought to reblog it. Isn't that lechon looks real? I am truly amazed of this brilliant piece of "art"! Hats off to the baker, hehehe!

My father's side is going to have a big reunion this coming May in Bohol, Philippines and I promised to share 1 lechon pig only. I might buy 10 lechon bread instead, hahahaha! Just kidding :)

Thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

  1. That's so cute sis. I saw a lechon bread when we visited our in laws. We were all amazed when we saw it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this is a real lechon. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, there! Thank you for following my blog! Followed you back. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected