Monday, November 21, 2011

Mugshots of Former Pres. Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo (Fake?)

Fake(?)  (Photo source: Google Images)

I was curious how the former President looks like in her mugshots after she got arrested, so I surfed the Internet to look for one.Whether these mugshots are fake or genuine, it doesn't matter to me as long as I'm having an idea now how she looks like.

I had mixed feelings when I saw it. I felt sorry for her because it seems that the neck brace  she is wearing is making her very uncomfortable. And I felt relieved because she can't evade the law anymore, something to that effect.

Now she's experiencing what the former President Joseph Estrada went through.

Let me borrow Kuya Kim's line, "Ang Buhay ay Weather-Weather Lang." Indeed.

Have a great day Philippines!


1 comment:

  1. Totoo yan sabi nga nila "do not do unto others what you don't want others do unto you." Nag back fire sa kanya ang ginawa nya kay Erap. Ang kaibahan lang si Erap umalis ng Malacanang, si Gloria di ko alam kung saan nya binili ang pandikit nya at di kinayang tanggalin sa palasyo.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected