Thursday, October 20, 2011

My First DIY Underarm Wax



I've been looking for an underarm hair remover that is very handy and affordable since I quit shaving. Going to the beauty salon costs me a lot so I bought Sally Hansen Remover Strip Kit  to save some bucks.

I was like, "Ouch!" Well, that was expected though, hehehe! There were still few hair left behind so I plucked them.

The package says:
Nothing works quicker or lasts longer. 
Three simple steps; pre-waxed, pre-cut strips. Removes even stubborn hair for up to 8 weeks.
    • No microwave, no mess
    • Regrowth is less noticeable
    • Salon and dermatologist tested. 
Contains: 
    • 30 Wax Strips Total (15 Double-Sided)
    • Azulene finishing oil 0.5 fl. oz. 
Made in USA
  • Procedure:
  1. Warm strip in hands
  2. Separate double-sided strips
  3. Press on, pull off
  4. Pat it with the finishing oil afterwards

So far so good. We'll see what's gonna happen in the next few days.

Have a good one!


3 comments:

  1. I also wax my underarm and I do enjoy doing it. Naa addict na ko sa pain niya. It's really worth it compared to having it done at the saloon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Wow, I want to be addicted too, hehe!I might :)

    Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just bought-tried it this weekend... and got a free box of sally hansen eyebrow wax! Been wanting to diy ua wax and this post reminded me of that lolz! thanks

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected