Tuesday, February 21, 2012

GUESS Feminine Classic Hi-Energy Watch - Gold





I longed to have a watch like this to complement my purses like this one , my other accessories, and my few gold jewelry.  When hubby asked me what I want for Valentines day, I said I want to buy this watch. He approved right away, without thinking :)

I wanted to buy it from Guess website but I had to pay for the shipping so I looked for the same brand, style and same warranty from other online stores. I tried Amazon.com. I remember  I've purchased stuff from Amazon many times without spending a dime for shipping.

Lucky me again, I got this watch same price sans shipping cost.

Pretty cool huh?

I so love this watch!

Thanks for visiting.


3 comments:

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected