Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Other "Wild" Side

Fashion accessories - leopard print

My DKNY Jacket Coat - leopard print

 Pretty top from Wet Seal - tiger print

Kate Spade purse - leopard print

Cheap blouse- zebra print

Geez. I just realized that I had this other wild side of me, hahaha! I am not good in recognizing animal print so bear with me if I labeled one or two photos incorrectly.

Except for the fashion jewelry, all the rest is product of my "thrifting". I think they are pretty cool!

Thanks for dropping by!


4 comments:

  1. Sizzling hot tamale! :) You look gorgeous, sis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha whew., "Wild Side" talaga., hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, i have a blog contest where you can win Sony PSP, P3,000, P1000 etc., :) Join now.,

    and care for an exchange link? http://www.strifeofcloud.com/link-exchange/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected