Friday, January 27, 2012

I Want One!


What a unique ashtray design! Thanks to the owner.


I want one for hubby!

His smoking habit is driving me crazy. I did everything to make him quit but to no avail. He did try smoking  e-cigars, patches, pills, etc. but didn't help all the same. Sigh.

I'm wondering if he could get enough nerves to use this ashtray when I replace his old one. Maybe he would realize (in the truest sense of the word), the incredible side effects of smoking and would decide to quit right there and then! Just my wishful thinking!  Or maybe, he would check it out and think about it for awhile but would rather use it anyway. Grrr!

Sigh.

Thanks for dropping by!


4 comments:

  1. i'm not a smoker but i know that it is really hard to quit but don't worry, time will come that he will stop smoking. i know someone, she always includes her husband in her prayer and after so many years of waiting, her prayer was answered. her husband stop smoking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^sis thank you very much! I will make it sure that I will include it in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna give my dad one to make him stop smoking. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i can get one for my brothers too! =P

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected