Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Autumn in Round Mountain

What a beautiful view from my porch!

Every time autumn comes I would have mixed feelings. I like and dislike it at the same time.

I so like the beautiful color of the leaves in the trees, the good harvest from the garden and the nice and crispness of the air but I also dislike it because it means that winter is just around the corner. I meant, I love the snow, don't get me wrong, but I just hate the very cold air it brings.

Anyhow, that is Mother Nature, what can I do? So I guess I will just have to enjoy the beauty of the autumn and worry the coldness later. How about that?

Thank you for dropping by! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected