I have a 10-hour a day 4x a week job, when I get home I'd be dead tired and just want to be lazy on my days off which I really hate. Like everyone else, I want to have a clean and tidy home all the time but I'd like to have an organized schedule.
I searched the web and I found this checklist.
1. Make the Bed- A made bed makes the whole room look tidy.
2. Manage Clutter- Pick up anything that is not where it supposed to be and put it where it belongs. Encourage every member of the family do the same.
3. Sort the Mail- Open, read and sort mail. Stash the trash and drop other mail to personal letters, bills, catalogs and filing boxes.
4. Clean as You Cook- Wash pots and dishes while preparing a meal.
5. Wipe Up Spills While They're Fresh- Remove any spills immediately.
6. Sweep the Kitchen Floor- Every night, after using the kitchen, sweep the floor to keep away dirt and grime from building up.
Would you like a printable checklist? Get it from here.
Thank you for visiting my site.
Have a good one!