Thursday, January 23, 2014

I Got Paid by Google Again!



Below is the email I got from Google.

You've been issued a payment from Google AdSense

January 22, 2014 at 6:35PM

Please note that we've recently issued a payment to you for your Google AdSense earnings on Jan 22, 2014. Your payment has been sent and should be arriving shortly. For more information, please log into your account and visit your Payment summary page. You may also be able to find a reference number there to track or pick up your payment. 

Sincerely,


The Google Billing Team

Thank you Google!

This has been Google's 3rd payment since I started blogging. The first time was like "unbelievable" to me. They issued a check and I was hesitant to deposit it in my bank. The second time I signed up for a direct deposit and I liked it better. It was not much of a moolah like what "Pro" bloggers get but ain't it cool when you get paid for writing about anything under the sun? 

You can do it too! Do you have pet? Are you into craft? Do you love to cook/bake? Do you travel a lot? How about fashion and make-ups?  Write about it and go from there. It is not easy but you can make it, trust me. If you have questions about blogging, please feel free to leave comment. 

Thank you for dropping by. Have a great one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected