Monday, November 25, 2013

Spotted: A Big/Thick-Wheeled Bicycle

Photo is owned by the author

The hubby and I were driving around downtown Reno when I spotted this guy riding on his big/thick-wheeled bicycle. That was my first time to see such a thing. It was not a fancy looking bicycle but I thought it was unique! 

I was like, "Look, Mahal! Can you get closer so that I can take a picture?" The hubby being a supportive husband tried to get closer to the guy and there, I was able to take a photo!

I don't know if people would find this post interesting but I thought it was so I am blogging about it.

Thank you for dropping by. You have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected