Monday, November 18, 2013

My Daughter's Life -To- Do- List

 


I was sorting her stuff yesterday when I found two pieces of paper from her pile of clippings. One of which was the above photo, her Life's to do List. She is in the Philippines right now with her younger brother for college so I just took photos in case she will look for them when she gets back.  I hope she would not mind that I am blogging about it :)  

I was very glad when I read "charity/foundation" in the list. This is what I want to do too. I am glad she loves helping people who are in need. Of what is going on in the Philippines right now, I wish my daughter had an existing charity/foundation already so that we can help the victims of Typhoon Haiyan/Yolanda. But I am helping in my own little way now so, I am happy to be of help already. I am excited to send my box to the typhoon victims and though it should be addressed to Philippine National Red Cross, I want to put the name of the barangay or municipality should it be distributed and hoping PNRC will honor it. I haven't decided yet what barangay.  It is just one box but I'm sure it helps a lot.

Back to the list, I just hope that my daughter can be able to fulfill everything in the  list. I know some of them have been done already and one is getting to be done. As a mother, I am always here to guide her and to support her to fulfill the rest.

When Friendster was still running like Facebook, I had a blog post entitled "My Silly Dreams", it was like my Life to do list. But that blog post is gone now because I was too stupid for not saving it after getting numerous reminders from Friendster. I must make a new list, one of these days.

Do you have a Life-to- do list? Care to share?

Thanks for dropping by. You have a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected