Saturday, September 14, 2013

Star Magic Ball 2013: My Top 3 Picks

Top 1: Julia Barretto in Michael Cinco

Top 2: Erich Gonzales in Ezra Santos
 
Top 3: Kathryn Bernardo in Francis Libiran

Credit to the owner of the photos above.

Julia Barretto is in number 1 spot because her gown is just so perfect for her age and for her beautiful face. Erich Gonzales looks very skinny but I find her so gorgeous in her gown. I love Kathryn since Super Inggo days that is why she is in my Top 3 list :)

By the way, I am encouraging everyone to join my Birthday Giveaway Promo to win a pair of Juicy Couture sunglasses. Good luck!

Thanks for dropping by! You have a good one!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated so scribble your thoughts about this post. Thank you :)

This blog is protected

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected